• Advertisement

New member drooling over the Silver/Blue RM380!

Moderators: Scorpion8, ripjack13, John A.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:41 am
Hi Guys, just joined today to learn all I can about the awesome little RM380...especially the silver/blue edition! I was at at local gun show yesterday and actually found a used RM380 in black. It was way over priced but I did take the opportunity to handle it and it felt very good in my hand, especially with the magazine with the extension. I already have a Beretta Pico and although it is an excellent, well built 380, it still feels a little weird in my hand. And then there is that stupid mag release!! :shock: :mrgreen:

Anyway, I am looking to learn all I can about the RM380. The best deal I found on the silver/blue model is about $260 shipped to my LGS and then they will charge me a $25 transfer fee. Sill seems like a good price for this model.

Please feel free to tell me anything about the RM380 that you might know or think that I should know.

Cheers! :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:54 pm
i've seen very few negative reviews of the RM380. both of mine have been 100% reliable.....0 failures. the long trigger pull bothers some people, but it is a smooth trigger, and it can be lightened up with a spring kit from Galloway Precision. i've installed the Galloways in both of mine. Crossbreed makes a nice outside waist band holster for it as well as a "purse carry". the Purse carry makes a pretty good pocket holster [for me]. i will buy another RM380 when the price of the Executive RM380 comes down. you can get a Viridian laser for your pistol. i have one and Crossbreed makes a holster for that setup also. reassembling after field stripping takes a little practice, but it's easy once you've done it a few times.

many people end up buying more than one. i think it's a good idea. you're gonna love your new .380.
.22LR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 pm
I'm one of the folk that bought two RM380s so far. IMHO it's as close to a perfect pistol as I've yet found.
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I'll ever buy!

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:54 pm
Thanks Guys! She is ordered! Now can't wait to get that tracking number! :D :D

Return to Remington RM-380